"RETAKING TESTS INFO PAGE"
1. Students are allowed to retake the monthly math tests for
all months except 5 and 10.
2. They may only retake a test if they first do the
"Student's Test Corrections" Assignment for that particular
here for the directions on how to do the Corrections
Assignment.) IMPORTANT NOTE: Students
should have studied a lot more than just doing the corrections
assignment...it is definitely not enough by itself to become a
lot better at doing the math.
3. They must bring the corrections assignment, stapled on
top of the old test, at the time that they come to do the second
4. They retake the test only at one of the times
allowed. All of the times require a reservation (except
Monday afternoons at 1:00). Go to this
link to see the days and times when a retake test may
About Mondays: Math testing on
Mondays goes from 1:00 to 3:05 (no tests may be started after
2:00). You DO NOT need a reservation for a Monday testing
5. SCORING: The two tests will be averaged
together, although if the first test is very low (below 60%), it
will be temporarily considered to be 60% for the purpose of
6. Students may only retake a test one time.
7. The deadline for any retake tests is the last week of the